top of page
Farmsure FAQs Vet in Dairy Parlour


Your questions answered.

Here are a few of the most common questions asked by brokers but if you have any further specific questions please don't hesitate to get in contact.

  • Do we need to complete an Agency Application?
    No. We will issue you with a Terms of Business Agreement (TOBA) for you to sign and return. We are happy to provide quotes while this process is taking place.
  • Do we get Credit Risk Transfer (CRT)?
    Almost certainly yes. Very occassionally we are unable to cascade CRT down to a broker, and in the unlikely event that this applies this will be made clear when we issue the TOBA to you.
  • Do you pay commission?
    Our Smallholders Combined Policy is offered on a 'net' basis, so you would need to add your own fee. We pay commission under both the Farm Combined Policy and the Farm Motor Policy, and details will be given at the time of quotation.
  • Do you charge policy fees?
    An annual policy fee is applied to our Farm Combined and Farm Motor policies.
  • Will you ever make contact with my client?
    Not in the ordinary course of events. In very exceptional circumstances we may have to in order to satisfy our responsibilities under FCA regulations, for example, if the placing broker goes out of business.
bottom of page